Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

does that internet business is working and will make me financially free?

question
HI, yes i do have a few questions, i would like to know how does that internet business is working and will make me financially free, also i would like to ask you is that business means that i will have to make pre-enrollers who`s are under me to make an upgrade? and a fee of that purchase will be my earning? I just do not want to be a victim of a scam again, because i already made a 3 upgrades on a different internet income systems and after that payment i did not received any earnings or any further answers from help staff or co-owners! Please provide some proof of your vemmabuilder earning system.
Regards:

Mr. V.Spetnijs

answer
hi Viktors,

i don't know what programs that you have sign up,but for me when i sign up a certain program i will put all my effort to work it out.i am working part time with a full time attitude.

what your attitude for the pass three program?


every program can be a scam it just online .most of my member have join so many program on the internet eg online survey,data entries,affillates program which promises good income .that untruth ,all end up like you.


i am not saying that all the program is a scam.but when you don't make any money you will call it a scam.but choose wisely.


what i can say is my company is a 6yr old company call vemma and with the help of vemmabuilder we can build our business online.you can check online for our company address.our company is in the USA.


let me introduce myself ,i am eric living in singapore you can check me out at my face book www.facebook.com/ericsimkk today i am here to work out some things for my family

i have three kids 3,6,12.iam doing this business partime to build a business to support my children for their study.though i am making a good income as a property agent but i could not safe enough money to let my children to go for further study.since there is still a few years more i can slowly build a part time business.i am doing it for my family


so what your reasons why you need to do a part time business?please indicate


firstly we must get people to come and visit your vemmabuilder website,next step is to call them and send them to internet business preview.ask them why they want to join a online business?if just want to make some money it will be faster to take up a part time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment